I asked all last week for your inspiring women stories, and you came through with flying colors! Take a listen to my extended Judi Diamond Show podcast and be inspired! :)
In honor of :#iHeartWomensDay International Womens Day 2021 I asked:
- Is there a special woman who inspires you?
-Have you been an inspiration to a woman? What words of advise would you offer to younger women?
P.S., I had a lot of comments on my "live" social posts this week and I want to say a big THANK YOU to "Batiste, America's #1 Dry Shampoo" for making my hair look clean and shiny and beautiful (In truth, I've not been washing it since being home so much!). Luckily Batiste saves my locks and even gives it a beautiful smell! My latest obsession is the Batiste Tropical! yum!
And, thanks to my new friends at Batiste for partnering with us and Vital Voices, a global non-profit investing in women leaders for helping us celebrate International Women's Day for our iHeartRadio Inspirational Women in Music event! Join us for the iHeartRadio SeeHer HearHer musical event, tribute and complete female inspiration tonight 8et!
- In honor of International Women’s Day,
Batiste, America’s #1 Dry shampoo
has partnered with Vital Voices, a global non-profit investing in women leaders
- to celebrate five real-life, change-making superheroes
- as they continue to inspire other women to make a positive impact on the world for generations to come
- With a $100,000 donation, Batiste will help advance Vital Voices’ global work
- Listen to iHeartRadio’s “SeeHer, Hear Her: Celebrating Women in Music” tonight at 8 on IHeartRadio's Facebook & YouTube channels