*Paramount Network has canceled American Woman, starring Alicia Silverstone and Mena Suvari, after one season. The series was inspired by the life of Real Housewives star Kyle Richards.
*The sixth and final season of House of Cards will debut November 2nd on Netflix.
Al Roker Hits Broadway - Weatherman Al Roker is once again Broadway-bound. The Today Show forecaster announced yesterday that he has a singing role in Sara Bareilles' musical Waitress. He will play a central character, Ol' Joe, from October 5th through November 11th. Roker is no stranger to Broadway. He had a small part in the show "The Play What I Wrote" in 2003.
The first-round of nominees for the People’s Choice Awards have been revealed.
Fans can vote starting today (Wednesday) at EOnline in the "whopping 43 categories." The show, which will air on E! for the first time, has added 13 categories -- The Revival Show of 2018, The Comedy Act of 2018, The Style Star of 2018, The Beauty Influencer of 2018 and The Animal Star of 2018.
Voting ends on September 14th. After that, the Top 5 nominees in each category will become the finalists.
The award show airs on November 11th on E!
- Some fans think the Playboy Model Shauna Sexton is linked to Ben Affleck’s recent trip back to rehab
- The model clapped back at the rumors in response to fan comments on her Instagram because remember he was seen hanging out with her a few times days before he was driven to rehab by Jennifer Garner... Shauna is 22
- She says that not only has she “never drank around or with him,” but also her own past with alcohol has nothing to do with Ben’s relapse
Follow me … These are the 10 most followed celebrities on Instagram:
- Selena Gomez: 142.1 million followers. Can you even wrap your head around that?!
- Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): 140.6 million followers
- Ariana Grande: 126.8 million followers
- Beyoncé: 117.4 million followers
- Kim Kardashian: 116.9 million followers
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson: 114.6 million followers
- Kylie Jenner: 114.3 million followers
- Taylor Swift: 111.7 million followers
- Justin Bieber: 102.5 million followers
- Neymar (soccer): 101.8 million followers (Seventeen)
Freeform is increasing its Halloween marathon from 13 to 31 days — and the network’s roster of films is sure to have you craving candy corn. The 31 Nights of Halloween lineup includes favorites like The Parent Trap, Monsters University, Maleficent and The Goonies. It all leads up to a Hocus Pocus marathon on Oct. 31.
Jimmy Fallon and his wife got to enjoy a quiet dinner at an upscale Hamptons restaurant last week without being interrupted by other diners. They were so grateful to be left alone that they decided to pick up the check for the table next to them.
The restaurant's manager overheard two couples sitting at the next table debating whether or not to talk to the Tonight Show host. They ultimately decided to leave them alone and gave them their privacy. Apparently, Fallon was also aware of them and was so appreciative that he walked over to say hello and offered to pick up their $1,136 tab. He told them, "I appreciate the fact that you gave us privacy and I want to thank you for that and I wanted to do something nice for you." (Us Weekly)
Talk About It:
- The more we learn about Jimmy Fallon, the less surprised we are to hear about things like this.
- The restaurant manager says Fallon is great to the wait staff too and usually tips 30-40%.
- If you ever see Fallon and his wife at a restaurant, try to get the table next to them and make sure you leave them alone.
Actor Christopher Lawford, the nephew of John F. Kennedy, died Tuesday night. Lawford, who was the son of Peter Lawford and Patricia Kennedy, was at a yoga studio Tuesday night when he had a medical emergency and later died of natural causes. (TMZ)