Headache Selfies Are Now Trending On Social Media -
We’re not sure why, but pretending to look like you have a headache is the latest selfie trend.
Naturally Gigi and Bella Hadid, along with Kendall Jenner and Emily Ratajkowski tried the look, so it will be spreading. It’s actually being called the migraine pose. You put your to your face with fingers on temple…and there you go.
Not everyone is happy about it. That would be people who actually suffer from migraines. One woman noted that jenner’s group “have no idea what a migraine actually looks like. The pose they’re doing is more like ‘oh, I have low blood sugar and a slight headache.’ ”
• Luann de Lesseps is seeking help for the second time after attending an alcohol treatment program last year
• "it is the healthiest choice for her not to attend Tuesday’s reunion taping ” Frankel
• “She’s taking the necessary steps to get better so that the show can go on.”
*Mandy Moore - Many of Mandy Moore's newer This Is Us fans may not realize that she came to prominence as a singer first. Her last album was released in 2009, but she's teasing some new music with this short snippet on Instagram.
*2018 MTV Video Music Awards - Cardi B and The Carters— a.k.a. Beyonce and Jay-Z — lead the nominees for the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, which were announced this afternoon. Cardi received 10 nominations — which are gender-neutral — including video, song and artist of the year, while the Carters received eight, including video of the year, best collaboration and best hip-hop for their eye-popping clip for “Apesh-t,” released last month.
“Yellow Submarine” Is In Select Theaters For Its 50th Anniversary - The Beatles' animated Yellow Submarine musical is hitting select theaters this week in honor of its 50th anniversary.
The film has been digitally restored for re-release, and will be playing through the summer. It is based on The Beatles' song and characters, and follows the band's journey under water to save a town that has been taken over by creatures who hate music.
The trippy movie was restored by being cleaned frame by frame by hand.
“Stranger Things” Season Three First Look Is At A Mall - Here is it, our first look at the new season of “Stranger Things,” and well, it’s a head scratching “commercial” for a mall.
Hawkins’ apparently gets the new Starcourt Mall, which is state of the art for the 80s, and we get a look at new cast member Maya Hawke as Robin. Joe Keery’s Steve is back and scooping ice cream at the mall.
The plot is being kept tightly under wraps, but you can bet some subtle clues lie within the the clip. Start dissecting!
“The Sopranos” Memorabilia Up For Grabs At Auction - Memorabilia from the New Jersey-based TV show “The Sopranos” is up for auction all month.
Steiner Auctions in New Rochelle says it's selling items on consignment from the collections of several big fans. Included in the auction is a fat suit worn by actor Steve Schirripa, signed confidential scripts, an original season one poster and an 18-karat gold watch given to the cast by late series star James Gandolfini. The watch is inscribed with the name of the show and a message that says "Thank you- J.G."
A “bloody” Tony Soprano shirt just sold for over 187-thousand dollars last month.Source: NJ.com
Forbes’ 20th Annual Celebrity 100 ranking of the world’s highest-paid celebrities
Forbes Celebrity 100 list, largely thanks to her booming cosmetics line that Forbes said put her on track to become the youngest self-made billionaire in the United States.
Forbes compiled its 2018 list estimating pre-tax earnings from June 2017-June 2018, before deducting fees for managers, based on data from Nielsen, touring trade publication Pollstar, movie database IMDB, and interviews with industry experts and celebrities themselves.
Here are the top 10:
#10, Cristiano Ronaldo, $108 million
#9: Ed Sheeran, $110 million
#8: Lionel Messi, $111 million
#7: Coldplay, $115.5 million
#6: U2, $118 million
#5: Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, $124 million
#4: Judge Judy, $400 million
#3: Kylie Jenner, $166.5 million
#2: George Clooney, $239 million
#1: Floyd Mayweather, $285 million (his August fight vs Conor McGregor)
The full list can be seen here here.
Too hot to go outside? Good news -- there are lots of new movies out on video this week.
- In I Feel Pretty, Amy Schumer is an insecure woman who awakens from a fall believing she's beautiful and successful -- but at some point realizes her looks haven't changed.
- The animated Isle of Dogs follows a young boy on the search for his lost dog. Voices come from Scarlett Johansson, Bill Murray, Greta Gerwig and a host of other A-listers.
- Dwayne Johnson headlines Rampage, the film adaptation of an '80s video game. Three different animals contract an infection that turns them into huge monsters who invade Chicago. Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman and Jeffrey Dean Morgan co-star.
- In Super Troopers 2, the troopers are charged with forming a highway patrol station in an area under a border dispute between the U.S. and Canada. Seann William Scott, Jay Chandrasekhar and Kevin Heffernan star.
- In Traffik, Paula Patton and Omar Epps are a couple whose romantic weekend in the mountains is interrupted by a violent biker gang.
- The supernatural horror flick Truth or Dare -- centered on the age-old teenager game -- stars Lucy Hale and Tyler Posey.
TV that's new to video includes seasons six and seven of Last Man Standing, season three of The Expanse and seasons one and two of The Mick.
Mark Burnett58 years old - Born 1960
David Hasselhoff66 years old - Born 1952
Camilla Parker-Bowles71 years old - Born 1947
Donald Sutherland84 years old - Born 1934
Phyllis DillerBorn 1917 - Died Aug 20, 2012