*Paul Hogan will reprise his role as Crocodile Dundee in The Very Excellent Mr Dundee. Variety says production starts next month. The last flick in the series, Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles, came out in 2001.
*Steven Spielberg and James Wan’s production companies are working on a remake of Arachnophobia. The 1990 horror comedy starred Jeff Daniels and John Goodman.
Kendra Wilkinson, Playboy star (33)
Dave Franco, actor (33)
Chris Young, country singer (33)
Adriana Lima, model (37)
Robyn, pop star (39)
Kenny Wayne Shepherd, guitarist (41)
Bun E. Carlos, Cheap Trick drummer (67)
Marv Albert, sportscaster (77)
Chick Corea, musician (77)
George H.W. Bush, former president (94)
Ariana Grande is the pop singer who looks like a little girl and she always have her hair in a pony tail, wildly talented singer though! Pete Davidson is the self proclaimed "young guy" on Saturday Night Live. Well they've only been dating a few weeks and now they are reportedly engaged!
They both got out of serious relationships for almost 2 years, they are both 24
A source tells Us Weekly, “They are a perfect fit. Their friends are really excited and supportive... They are both constantly making each other laugh. Their moms have met. They’ve been very public with their relationship on social media, and they are very in love.”
Ariana and Pete celebrated announcing their engagement by visiting the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland. Late last night, she posted to Instagram Story video of them rising Space Mountain and screaming like crazy kids in love. (Entertainment Tonight)
Another source says the couple “were telling people that they’re engaged” at Robert Pattinson’s birthday party in Los Angeles on Saturday.
But don't expect them to get married anytime soon. A source says, “They are looking forward to a very long engagement together.”
The two began dating in May, soon after they'd both ended long-term relationships. Ariana had just broken up with rapper Mac Miller, and Pete had split with Cazzie David, the daughter of Larry David.
Gal Gadot will star opposite Dwayne Johnson in the action comedy Red Notice. Shooting is expected to begin in April 2019.
HBO has renewed the drama Succession for a second season, only a week after its first season kicked off.
There are lots of new movies out on video this week in case it rains again this weekend.
- I Can Only Imagine tells the true-life story that inspired MercyMe's hit Christian song of the same name. Dennis Quaid and Cloris Leachman are among the film's stars, along with country singer Trace Adkins.
- Alicia Vikander is Lara Croft in the reboot of Tomb Raider. She has to push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.
- The animated Sherlock Gnomes features the voices of Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Mary J. Blige, Maggie Smith and a host of others. It's kind of like a Sherlock Holmes mystery, but with garden gnomes.
- Nick Robinson plays closeted teenager Simon in Love, Simon. Complicating things further, he doesn't even know the identity of the classmate he's fallen for online. Jennifer Garner and Josh Duhamel co-star.
- Christina Hendricks and Bailee Madison head up the cast of the slasher flick The Strangers: Prey at Night. When a family arrives at a deserted trailer park expecting to see friends, they instead encounter three masked psychopaths.
TV that's new to video includes season five of Living Single, season five of Orange Is the New Black, the eight season of Portlandia, the fourth season of Power, season one of Step by Step and season one of the re-booted Will and Grace.
#TrumpKimSummit: Twitter is weighing in on the historic meeting between Donald Trumpand Kim Jong-un.
Dennis Rodman: The NBA Hall of Famer gave emotional interviews on Monday, reacting to the Trump-Kim summit.
IHOb: People are still shocked about IHop's name change to reflect the fact it also serves burgers.
Pete Davidson: The Saturday Night Live star got engaged to Ariana Grande.
Larry Kudlow: The White House economic advisor, recently in the news calling out Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, suffered a heart attack on Monday.
Bode Miller: The Olympic skier's 19-month-old daughter tragically drowned in a swimming pool and died Sunday.
#TheBachelorette: Fans and haters are reacting to the latest episode.
It's Loving Day, Red Rose Day and National Jerky Day.
On this day in 1981 Raiders of the Lost Ark opened.
24 years ago today Nicole Brown Simpson & Ronald Goldman were murdered.
Today marks the 31st anniversary of President Reagan’s “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall” speech.