- The 200-guests, which reportedly included the Clooneys, Elton John and David Furnish and Serena Williams, are said to have been chauffeured to the reception in Land Rovers. As we mentioned before, Pippa Middelton and Meghan’s “Suits” castmates weren’t invited, but now it’s being reported that Harry’s old Army friends and his ex Chelsy Davy didn’t snag an invite either.
- By now you’ve seen Meghan’s gorgeous custom made silk Stella McCartney gown, but she almost didn’t wear it. Sources say Meghan had two dresses to choose from - her other option being a bejeweled Dolce & Gabbana. She chose the Stella just days before the bash.
- While we knew the second reception at Frogmore House was a tough one to get into, but we now hear that even George Clooney had a tough time getting in. Even the whole “Do you know who I am” speech didn’t work. Well, something did and once there, he was reportedly the life of the party.
- James Corden at one point led a “dance-off” with Harry, Wills, and even Prince Charles, while Clooney danced with both Meghan and Kate. Clooney also began pouring the drinks at the tequila bar.
- Speaking of dancing, depending on who you ask, Harry and Meghan danced their first dance to Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody,” but “Daily Mail” reports they actually first danced to the soul classic “Land of A Thousand Dances” by Wilson Pickett. Tons of sixties music is said to have been played by cover band Atlantic Soul Orchestra at the request of Meghan. They played hits like “My Girl” by the Temptations, “Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours” by Stevie Wonderand even “How Sweet It Is” and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye.
- Most of the older guests left the Frogmore party by 10:30pm and that’s about the time the real party started. Guests got into a game of beer pong and sources say Serena Williams played the game like tennis.
- It's also around this time, that the “naughty” speech Wills we told you about happened. It’s reported that he played off of Harry’s childhood friend Charlie van Straubenzee. However, there were more serious moments of his speech, which mentioned how proud their mother would have been of Harry...but added this brotherly twist: "My brother is clearly in love. Being in love is like a little boy wetting himself. You don’t know you are doing it, everyone else knows and you get a warm feeling.”
- Harry’s friend Tom “Skippy” Inskip also gave a speech, but he was actually under censorship from the palace to not reveal too much about a 2012 boy’s trip to Vegas where Harry made tabloids for his partying ways.
- The no phones allowed party played up a sort of carnival theme with “dirty burgers” and cotton candy.
- All the guests partied the night away to the DJ tunes of Sam Totolee with Idris Elba taking over for a bit. James Corden acted as MC and Prince Harry - he “furiously” danced all night long.
- The party went on into the wee hours of the night with guests being charted off close to 3:30am. Last to leave the dance floor? None other than George Clooney.
- Before night’s end, Meghan didn’t want her guests leaving empty handed, so she gifted her closest friends $604 friendship bracelets as thanks for supporting her.
- The next morning the newlyweds were nowhere to be seen, and other party guests were caught checking out of their hotels. Corden was spotted checking out with his wife at 8am and Meghan’s bestie Jessica Mulroney wasn’t spotted until after lunchtime. Serena may have been one of the only ones to make it breakfast. Meghan’s “Suits” co-star Patrick J. Adams was seen leaving with his children back to LA. As for Harry and Meghan? They’re said to have stayed at Windsor Castle all night.
“SNL’s” Pete Davidson Is “Casually” Dating Ariana Grande -
The men of “Saturday Night Live” are on a dating hot streak.
First Colin Jost began a relationship (that’s still going strong) with Scarlett Johansson and now Pete Davidson is “casually” seeing Ariana Grande. According to sources, the couple are newly minted.
Grande recently split with Mac Miller and Davidson noted last week that he and his longtime girlfriend, who’s the daughter of Larry David, have parted ways. Hopefully the timing didn’t overlap.
• one month after the longtime couple announced their split, Bella and Cena are officially on the road to reconciliation.
• "it was about calling off a wedding because something didn’t feel right,”
• "She was pretending she was okay with not having a kid, he was pretending he absolutely couldn’t"
• “This time next year they’ll be married, for sure. And then there will be a baby.”
*Floyd Mayweather - gave his daughter Iyanna a massive 30-carat diamond ring for her 18th birthday. “The center is an 18-carat canary yellow [diamond],” said the president of Pristine Jewelers and creator of the sparkler. “It’s mounted in platinum. Each stone around is a carat and a half. There’s eight of them.” That brings the total number of carats to 30.
Maddie Poppe, the 19-year-old from Iowa, won Season 16 of American Idol on Monday night.
Not only to Maddie win the title, she also got lucky in love. During the show, it was revealed that her new boyfriend is runner-up Caleb Lee Hutchinson.
Caleb revealed to host Ryan Seacrest, "Well Maddie is my pal and I've known her since the beginning of Hollywood week. And she actually happens to be my girlfriend." (People)
The big finale also featured performances by Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan, Katy Perry, Nick Jonas, DJ Mustard, Yolanda Adams, LeAnn Rimes, Gary Clark, Jr., Darius Rucker, Bebe Rexha, Patti LaBelle, and Kermit the Frog, with a special appearance by Jimmy Kimmel.