Movies out this weekend, wait for it or skip it
-Cars 3: THEATER (Disney/Pixar movie)
-Rough Night: WAIT FOR VIDEO (Scarlet Johanson, Kate McKinnon, Zoe Kravitz..Five best friends from college reunite 10 years later for a wild bachelorette weekend in Miami & they accidentally kill a male stripper.
-All Eyez on Me: SKIP IT (The true and untold story of rapper Tupac Shakur with an actor that looks so much like him "Demetrius Shipp Jr.")
-47 Meters Down: WAIT FOR VIDEO (Mandy Moore is in it, Sisters go on vacation to Mexico, they do a shark dive in a cage and the cage breaks off from the boat and goes 47 meters down into the ocean and sharks are swirling above them, how do they possibly escape before their air tanks run out of air)
IN OTHER ENTERTAINMENT NEWS...
*Lauren Conrad, who's pregnant with her first child, has already found a way to turn the kid into cash -- by starring in ads for the maternity line she's selling through Kohl's.
**Aisha Tyler is leaving daily chat-fest The Talk, after being promoted to a series regular on Criminal Minds, which also airs on CBS.
**Jessica Chastain is in talks to play the lead villain in the upcoming superhero sequel X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
*Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore tied the knot with her fiancé at an intimate ceremony in Saint Lucia last Saturday. Her guy is so insistent on staying out of the spotlight that Kenya wouldn't even use his name in the announcement.
BILL COSBY CASE
- The jurors have deliberated 40 and the 12 of them are deadlocked
- They couldn't come to an agreement if they think Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted Andrea Constand....but really the other 49 women who can't take him to court are awaiting this answer too because no one else can take him to court, it's been too long.
- Reports say the jurors look tired, they lay back in their chairs, they are living in hotel rooms away from loved ones and work, Sunday is Father's Day
- The judge asked them to go back and review the evidence again
- There's no limit to the amount of times a judge can ask this
- it could be considered a "hung jury" and the judge could declare a mistrial. Prosecutors could choose to retry the case with a different jurors
• “I had an incredible acting career, but I had this deep passion to produce content and make great products and curate things. It sort of evolved slowly...and now it’s like, a real business.”
Eddie Cibrian, actor (44)
Laurie Metcalf, Roseanne actress (62)