The Cosby Trial
- The jury still hasn’t come to a verdict in the Bill Cosby sexual assault trial.
- Keshia Knight Pulliam appeared on “Today” to voice her support....Wendy Williams was questioning her motives, she said she thinks its possible that Bill Cosby is paying her to stand by his side, you might remember Keisha aka "Rudy"
- The jury deliberations continue today.
IN THEATERS THIS WEEKEND:
CARS 3 (Animated)
WHAT'S IT ABOUT? Lightning McQueen sets out to prove to a new generation of racers that he's still the best race car in the world.
WHO'S IN IT? Voices of Owen Wilson, Cristela Alonzo, Chris Cooper, Nathan Fillion, Larry the Cable Guy, Armie Hammer, Tony Shalhoub, Bonnie Hunt
- The first Cars movie came out in 2006 and made $244 million.
- This is the first G-rated Pixar film since Monsters University in 2013.
- The only other Pixar series to get a third installment is Toy Story.
ROUGH NIGHT (Comedy)
WHAT'S IT ABOUT? A group of friends scramble when the male stripper they hired for a wild bachelorette party in Miami winds up dead.
WHO'S IN IT? Scarlett Johansson, Zoë Kravitz, Kate McKinnon, Demi Moore, Jillian Bell, Colton Haynes, Ilana Glazer
- It was originally titled Rock That Body.
- Cameron Diaz was in early talks to play the lead.
- Director and writer Lucia Aniello also helmed 11 episodes of Broad City, starring Ilana Glazer.
The city of Los Angeles will pay tribute to late Batman actor Adam West in the coolest and most-fitting way possible tonight.
Mayor Eric Garcetti announced that L.A.'s City Hall will shine the Bat-Signal at 9 p.m. West, who starred as the Caped Crusader in the classic '60s TV series, died last week at the age of 88. (ABC News)
Talk About It:
- What a fitting tribute.
- Of course, shining the Bat-Signal could prompt responses from Ben Affleck, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale and Will Arnett -- at least his voice anyway.
- The Bat-Signal was always shown in the night sky to call for Batman's help.
Some of the Wallenda's are in town at Circus Flora right now but Another Wallenda Will Take On Niagara Falls-
Erendira Wallenda will hang by her teeth from a helicopter today as it flies over the American Falls. Wallenda will be tethered by her waist as she performs a series of maneuvers on a hoop suspended from a helicopter 300 feet above the water.
The stunt will mark the five-year anniversary of her husband Nik Wallenda's famous high-wire walk over the falls. It's scheduled to happen at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
You can view the attempt HERE.
*Katy Perry's new album is called "Witness" and it was released last week. She has this new persona that she's trying to be liberated and very open on and off stage. She did an interview with the New York Times and she said “All the awards shows are fake,” she said “and all the awards that I’ve won are fake." She called awards "constructs," and said they don't have audiences' true tastes in mind. She's won an American Music Award, Billboard Music Award, MTV Video Music Award, People's Choice Award, Teen Choice Awards, and more but no Grammy yet. She is the world's most-followed person on Twitter
**Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult have all signed on to reprise their super-hero roles for X-Men: Dark Phoenix, which will be out in November 2018.
*Dakota Johnson and Bruce Dern are joining Shia LaBeouf in The Peanut Butter Falcon, a story about Zachary Gottsagen, a high-functioning Down Syndrome adult who plays himself in the film.
*Irish actor Jason O’Mara has snagged a starring role in the third season of the Netflix series Man in the High Castle.
*FBI agents arrested 21-year-old Trevon Maurice Franklin and charged him with copyright infringement after he uploaded Deadpool to Facebook while the movie was still in theaters last year. If convicted, he faces three years in jail.