Hot gossip from the Saturday Night Live finale: Scarlett Johansson hooked up with Weekend Update host Colin Jost.
An eye-witness from the show’s after-party told the New York Post, (quote) “Scarlett and Colin were flirting and canoodling in full view of everyone. They were laughing and seemed to really hit it off.”
Multiple sources confirmed: Scarlett and Colin needed to get a hotel room.
Talk About It:
- Like the last night of summer camp. Grab your crush and find a dark closet.
- Scarlett is in the midst of a divorce. Her second.
- Like they say, women look for a woman who can make them laugh.
- This season of SNL had some of the biggest ratings for a decade.
- The running gag on SNL is that Leslie Jones has a thing for white bread Colin Jost.
& speaking of SNL
*Sasheer Zamata will not return to Saturday Night Live next season. She's the third cast member to leave in recent days, after Bobby Moynihan and Vanessa Bayer. Sasheer was best known for impersonating Michelle Obama, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lupita Nyong’o and Taraji P. Henson.
- Alien: Covenant - $36 million
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2 - $35 million
- Everything, Everything - $12 million
- Snatched - $7.6 million
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul - $7.2 million
This weekend provided one of the closer box-office races we've seen in a while. Alien: Covenant brought in $36 million in its first week, just edging out Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2 with $35 million.
The young adult drama Everything, Everything raked in a surprising $12 million, already surpassing its production budget despite tepid reviews. The Amy Schumer - Goldie Hawn comedy Snatched came in fourth with $7.6 million in its second week, and rounding out the Top 5 was the kids' movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul with $7.2 million.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword fell out of the Top 5 in its second week on just $6.85 million in ticket sales. It's grossed only about $27 million so far after costing $175 million to produce.
On Friday night, Mariah Carey got back together with her ex, Bryan Tanaka. (Daily Mail)
Mariah teased the rekindling of the romance with a Flashback Friday photo of Bryan and her sharing a milkshake.
Mariah’s inner circle feared this might happen. Three weeks ago, they blocked Bryan’s number on her phone. A source told the London Sun, (quote) “Her team is worried Bryan could harm Mariah’s well-being should they get back together. They’ve gone all out to stop it from happening.”
Before their dinner date, Mariah alerted the paparazzi, who snapped pictures as the couple kissed inside Wolfgang Puck's Beverly Hills restaurant.
Talk About It:
- Mariah calls all the shots with this boy-toy.
- Last year, her reality series revealed Bryan’s deep crush on his boss.
- Mariah left Bryan in April. He was her rebound after the Australian billionaire dumped her.
- Bryan is a 34-year-old dancer. What’s not to like? Beyond that he’s got no money.
Billy Bush Breaks His Silence About Video Scandal-
Former "Today" show host Billy Bush is breaking his silence about the fallout over the 2005 conversation with Donald Trump that was caught on a hot mic. Bush tells the "Hollywood Reporter" that he wished he'd changed the topic when looking back on an "Access Hollywood" tape in which Trump brags about grabbing women by the genitals. The 45-year-old also pushed back against Trump's claim that the conversation was merely "locker room banter," saying he'd never heard that type of conversation in any locker room. Bush lost his job at "Today" when the "Access Hollywood" tape emerged during the 2016 presidential contest.
- Billy Bush claimed not to know who leaked the video. However, he watched it with people three days before the Washington Post published the story.
- What hurt worst for Billy Bush was trying to explain the video to his 15-year-old daughter.
- NBC offered him a multi-million dollar severance package. He's doing just fine.
What has Bush been doing since his career meltdown? Working with Tony Robbins and spending a lot of time with his family.
Source: Hollywood Reporter
Tom Hanks Helps Clean Up Manhattan Street-
A car parked on Manhattan's Upper East Side
Over the weekend, the actor tweeted a picture of the vehicle with at least six crumpled tickets stuffed under the wiper blades adding "Sir? Move. Your. Car! Hanx,". Within two hours, NYPD Assistant Commissioner for Communication and Public Information Peter Donald tweeted back to Hanks, asking him where the car was located.
Cops found the vehicle and learned that all of the tickets adorning the windshield had indeed been paid. The car has since been moved by its owner.