- An article accusing Bill O’Reilly and Fox News of paying women off after they accused him of sexual harassment and verbal abuse.
- Now it’s looking like he’s going to lose his job.
- An announcement about his Fox News future is expected by the end of the week.
Harry Styles opened up to Rolling Stone in a new interview about his short-lived relationship with Taylor Swift and the breakup songs she penned about their romance.
• Relationships are hard, at any age. And adding in that you don't really understand exactly how it works when you're 18, trying to navigate all that stuff didn't make it easier,”
• You're on a date with someone you really like. It should be that simple, right? It was a learning experience for sure. But at the heart of it — I just wanted it to be a normal date."
• “Certain things don't work out. There's a lot of things that can be right, and it's still wrong. In writing songs about stuff like that, I like tipping a hat to the time together,”
*New music from Prince will be out on Friday...It's called "Deliverance" and there will be 6 new tracks. Prince helped write and produce the track between 2006 & 2008. Most of the profits will go to his estate.
Richard Simmons finally left the house. Unfortunately his trip was to the hospital.
The fitness guru, who hasn't been seen publicly since 2014, was hospitalized yesterday (Monday) in California for “severe indigestion,” his manager, Richard Catalano, tells ABC News.
Catalano says, “After a few days of battling severe indigestion and discomfort while eating, we agreed it was best for him to seek treatment. He’s already feeling better and is expected to make a full recovery.”
Interest in Simmons picked up recently with the podcast Missing Richard Simmons, which explores the fitness guru's "disappearance."
Tennessee lawmakers have reconsidered a law declaring polling-station selfies illegal after Justin Timberlake caught flak in October 2016 for posting a photo of him casting his ballot in Memphis TN
• on Thursday, April 13, the state Senate created a bill to "allow photographing or video-taping a filled-out ballot, except if it's intended to commit voter intimidation, voter fraud, or sell a vote."
Kevin Spacey: The House of Cards star has signed on to host the Tony Awards.... The 71st Annual Tony Awards will be broadcast June 11 from Radio City Music Hall.
Robert Trujillo: The Metallica bassist's 12-year-old son Tye is getting a lot of attention playing with Korn, filling in for Fieldy.
Charles Barkley: The NBA commentator called out the "punks" who didn't like his comment that he felt "uncomfortable" watching Isaiah Thomas cry on the sidelines at Sunday's game following his sister's death.
Kendrick Lamar: His new video "DNA" features actor Don Cheadle.
Jon Ossoff: The Democrat got enough votes in Tuesday's special election to force a runoff in Georgia against Republican Karen Handel for a House seat.
Bill O'Reilly: Fox is close to dropping the TV personality amid allegations of sexual harassment.
Celtics: Fans are reacting to their second consecutive playoff loss to the Chicago Bulls.
#AgentsofSHIELD: Viewers are commenting on the latest episode of the Marvel series.