Alec Baldwin Is Not Happy With His Publisher-Alec Baldwin has a beef with his publisher.
The actor's memoir "Nevertheless" came out last week and he took to Facebook to share some complaints. Baldwin wrote that the finished work had typos and other errors and said that HarperCollins had failed "to do a proper and forensic edit."
One important clarification he wanted to make: When he said he was "in love" with Tina Fey and Kate McKinnon, he didn't mean romantically. He is in love with their talent. HarperCollins declined comment.
The Fate of the Furious doesn't even hit theaters until this weekend, but the movie is already breaking records in China it has already sold $18.1 million in presale ticket dollars
• The movie has also sold $2.4 million in IMAX sales, as well, breaking a second pre-sale record.
*John Warren Geils Jr., the artist known professionally as J. Geils and part of the rock group The J. Geils Band, passed away he was 71..."A preliminary investigation indicates that Geils died of natural causes," police said in a statement.
Saoirse (Ser-sha) Ronan, actress (23)
Claire Danes, actress (38)
Shannen Doherty, actress (46)
David Cassidy, actor (67)
David Letterman, TV host (70)
Ed O'Neill, actor (71)
Beverly Cleary, author (101)
Caitlyn Jenner has a new memoir coming out and in it she says: Robert Kardashian knew his close friend and client O.J. Simpson was guilty of the 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman,
• "The implication was obvious that he believed O.J. was guilty," Caitlyn also shares her take on Simpson's murder trial. "I believe he got away with two savage murders,"
• Jenner reportedly writes that the late attorney, who was married to her ex-wife Kris Jenner from 1978 to 1991, confessed the secret to her during a car ride in the late 1990s.
**Billy Crystal paid tribute to the late Don Rickles in a guest column for Variety. Billy writes, "He was hilarious, he was explosive, and he had that extra ingredient that few have: He was dangerous."
**James Corden will host a Carpool Karaoke prime-time special May 22nd on CBS. Guests haven't been announced yet.
*Amy Adams will receive the 2017 American Cinematheque award November 10th at The Beverly Hilton Hotel.
*Peter Hansen -- who played Lee Baldwin on General Hospital -- died Sunday in Santa Clarita, California. He was 95.
*Dorothy Mengering, the mother of longtime late-night host David Letterman and a recurring guest on his programs over the years, has died at age 95.
**Netflix has released the first minute of the fifth season of Orange Is the New Black. The series premieres June 9th.
Now that the weather's warmer, you may not want to stay inside to watch a movie, but this week's releases might just change your mind.
- Hidden Figures tells the story of the brilliant African-American women working for NASA who provided much of the brainpower to launch John Glenn into space. Taraji P. Henson, Octavia Spencer and Janelle Monae star.
- Dev Patel stars in Lion as a young man who grew up adopted by an Australian couple -- played by Nicole Kidman and David Wenham -- and returns home to find his birth family.
- Monster Trucks stars Lucas Till as a young man who builds a monster truck that comes to life. The cast also includes Jane Levy and Danny Glover.
- The horror flick The Bye Bye Man is notable mostly for small roles by Faye Dunaway and Carrie-Anne Moss.
TV that's new to video includes season one of Mariah Carey's reality show Mariah's World, season six of Greek, the third season of Silicon Valley, the fifth season of Veep, season 23 of Top Gear, season two of The Story of God With Morgan Freeman and the first season of the documentary series Mars.