I'm so excited to be helping Susan G. Komen Missouri raise some much needed funds for research to find the cures for breast cancer & breast health services for people in our community! I'm honored to be a part of this fundraiser because my step-mom was affected and beat breast cancer within the last couple years.
I'm trying to raise $2500 which is the equivalent of providing 20 mammograms for women in need.
- Did you know 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime?
- Breast cancer knows no boundary, be it age, gender, socio-economic status or geographic location.
- Every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with Breast Cancer
- Every 13 minutes a woman loses her life to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer accounts for 1/3 of all cancers diagnosed in Missouri
Sure, this wig is silly, but breast cancer is no joke. I’m a Komen Missouri BigWig because I want to raise funds to reduce breast cancer deaths in our community and to support research. Will you join me by making a donation?