Join us at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk on Saturday, September 29th at 5pm in Forest Park.
This year, in the fall, these teams and their communities Light The Night at our walks where we gather together to celebrate, honor and remember those touched by cancer.
- Registration Time: 5:00pm
- Start & End Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Parking: Visitor Parking/Park Parking on Road
- Walk in distance: 1 mile
- Dogs are allowed
- Wheelchairs, Strollers, Scooters are allowed
- Other Activities: Kids Zone & Fireworks
- Food is available for purchase beyond what is available for Champions for Cures