Robert Klein To Guest Star On “Will & Grace” -
Grace’s dad is coming to town.
Comic legend Robert Klein is going to be Grace’s dad on “Will & Grace.” Debra Messing couldn’t contain herself as she shared the news on Instagram. "BIG NEWS! The comic Legend Robert Klein is playing Grace's dad!"
This is a re-teaming of the pair who both appeared in the series “The Mysteries of Laura.” Alan Arkin previously appeared as Grace's father in one episode titled "It's a Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World" which premiered in May 2005. he wasn’t able to reprise the role, unfortunately.
Blythe Danner will be returning as Will’s mom. His dad was killed off previously. Debra’s mom was played by Debbie Reynolds and they memorialized her in the beginning of the re-launched series.
“Maze Runner” Star Signs On For Ted Bundy Movie -
Kaya Scodelario is being added to “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil And Vile.”
The movie stars Zac Efron as the prolific serial killer Ted Bundy, who was too “normal” looking for many to believe he had killed women. Scodelario will portray Bundy’s ex-wife while Lilly Collins will be his girlfriend.
John Malkovich inked the role as the judge presiding over the murder trial.
Shortly before his execution in 1989, Bundy confessed to 30 homicides committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978.
Katy Perry ought to be thrilled to learn that music producer Quincy Jones is on her side in the “Bad Blood” feud with Taylor Swift.
Quincy despises Taylor. In an interview with GQ magazine, he accuses her of being lazy in the recording studio. (quote) “The only place you find ‘success’ before ‘work’ is the dictionary, and that’s alphabetical.”
The Grammys have given Quincy 29 awards. The most significant was 35 years ago for Album and Record of the Year for Michael Jackson’s Thriller and “Beat It.”
When asked about Taylor Swift’s songwriting, which some have called the best of the decade, Quincy told GQ, (quote) “Whatever crumbles your cookie. We need more songs, man. [Freaking] songs, not hooks.”
Talk About It:
- Taylor either puts Quincy’s name in her “burn book” or sends him a bouquet of flowers with a lengthy hand-written note.
- Quincy is legendary, which is another word for “old.” And based on his views about Taylor, old-fashioned.
- In the same GQ interview, he makes crude jokes about dating very young girls and cheating on them. He’s since apologized.
- Taylor’s haters complain that she’s a privileged white girl. They’re not necessarily wrong.
- Twice the Grammys honored Taylor for Album of the Year. Quincy has won twice, too, but Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry haven't won once. #rigged
“Fuller House” Is Tapped For Season 4 -
The Tanner family is back for another round on Netflix.
The streaming service signed on for a 4th season of the popular spinoff series. The new season will see the family move back to San Francisco and will follow Kimmy’s pregnancy.
The show has been wildly popular since it was first announced.
*Tom Hanks - will star as Mister Rogers in the upcoming biopic You Are My Friend. TriStar Pictures announced on Monday that it has acquired worldwide rights to the film, which will be directed by The Diary of a Teenage Girl filmmaker Marielle Heller. The movie will focus on the friendship between the beloved host of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and journalist Tom Junod, who reluctantly agreed to profile Fred Rogers only to find “his perspective on life transformed.”
• Streep filed an application with the U.S. Trademark Office, asking for a monopoly on the use of her name in entertainment services
• The application goes on to cover public speaking engagements, autograph signings and websites related to motion pictures.
Wilmer Valderrama, Fez on That '70s Show (38)
Christian Bale, actor (44)
Brett Butler, Grace Under Fire star (60)
Phil Collins, musician (67)
Marty Balin, Jefferson Airplane founder (76)
Vanessa Redgrave, actress (81)
Gene Hackman, actor (88)