*The new trailer is out for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (out June 22)... there’s a volcanic eruption on the island, sending them and hundreds of deadly creatures running for safety together. They have to go back and save the dinos!
Forbes released its annual highest-paid actors list for 2017 and there are quite a few newcomers on the list. Overall, the list proves that if you star in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you're set for a while.
5. Jackie Chan Earnings: $49 million He may not be as frequent in American cinemas but he's still the biggest star from mainland China.
4. Adam Sandler Earnings: $50.5 million Sandler is making big money from his deal with Netflix. Recently, the streaming service extended that deal for four more films.
3. Vin Diesel Earnings: $54.4 million The eighth installment in the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, "The Fate of the Furious," made over $1 billion internationally and that doesn't even include paychecks from "xXx: The Return of Xander Cage" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."
2. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Earnings: $65 million He was the top earner on Forbes' list last year. Despite some box office disappointments, like with "Baywatch," he's still rolling in the dough.
1. Mark Wahlberg Earnings: $68 million Wahlberg smelled what the Rock was cooking and took the top spot this year thanks to big paychecks from "Transformers: The Last Knight" and the upcoming "Daddy's Home 2."
You May Have To Wait Until 2019 For “Game Of Thrones” Ending-
The final season of "Game of Thrones" will reportedly not be airing until 2019.
The season-eight release was teased in an interview with "Variety" magazine by series star Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark. Turner says there are about six or seven months left in the production schedule.
HBO has yet to officially confirm a release date. The final installment will feature six episodes, and shooting is said to have begun in October.
*It’s beginning to look a lot like next Christmas -- for a Netflix holiday movie starring Kurt Russell as Santa Claus. The still-untitled flick centers on two siblings who cause jolly ol’ Saint Nick’s sleigh to crash after they try to catch him on camera. It’s set to stream around a year from now.
*Elle Fanning is in talks to play Patty Hearst in a bio-pic based on the biography American Heiress. The flick would focus on her kidnapping by terror group the Symbionese Liberation Army.
*Starz has announced plans for a four-hour miniseries based on the classic period film Howard’s End. The episodes will air in April.
*Just-released autopsy results reveal that the death of comic Ralphie May, whose body was found in early October, was caused by heart disease and hypertension. He weighed 400 pounds at the time of his death, but had weighed over 700 at his peak weight.
Man With Royal Connections Accuses Kevin Spacey Of Groping-
A man with connections to Norwegian royalty is accusing actor Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct.
Writer Ari Behn was formerly married to Norwegian Princess Martha Louise. Behn told a Norwegian radio station yesterday that Spacey groped him under a table during a Nobel Peace Prize concert in Oslo ten years ago. At the time. Behn was still married to the princess.
Spacey was co-hosting the concert with Uma Thurman. Behn is the 16th man to accuse Spacey of sexual misconduct. The actor has not responded to the accusation.
Stars React To SoCal Fires-
Several major music stars are reacting to the wildfires roaring across Southern California by sending thoughts and prayers on social media.
Lady Gaga took to Twitter to send "prayers" and "loving thoughts" and said, "No one deserves to lose their home." Paris Hilton shared she was evacuating.
Meanwhile, Katy Perry thanked firefighters for "the risk you take keeping us all safe," while Miley Cyrus shared advice on caring for wild animals displaced from their natural habitats by the fires. Niall Horan and Justin Timberlake also tweeted, with both asking people to stay safe.
“Real Housewives” star Camille Grammer captured the terrifying commute on the 405 freeway just before it was shut down this week. She asked for prayers for “the brave firefighters.”