Travis Barker, Blink-182 drummer (42)
Chip Gaines, reality star (43)
Josh Duhamel, actor (45)
Janine Lindemulder, adult star (49)
Patrick Warburton, actor (53)
ICYMI: Elvis Divorce Papers Fetch A Hefty Price-
Elvis's divorce papers fetched 26-thousand dollars during a weekend auction.
The BBC reports the documents dissolving the Presleys' marriage were sold in London by Henry Aldridge & Son Auctioneers. An unidentified bidder from the U.S. bought the documents by phone. Auctioneer Andrew Aldridge described the document as a "fabulous piece of show business history."
The 12-page document with Elvis's signature gave Priscilla Presley his 1971 Mercedes, 1969 Cadillac Eldorado, a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and 100-thousand dollars.
The last time the papers sold was back in 2011.
Source: Daily Mail
Mark Zuckerberg Ponies Up Money For Harvard Low Income Student Scholarship-
A billionaire is doing something great with his money.
Yesterday Bill Gates gave 100 million bucks to the fight against Alzheimer’s and today it’s Zuckerberg help low income students attend an elite school.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife are granting 12-million-dollars to Harvard University. The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative grant will be paid over 15 years to the Phillips Brooks House Center for Public Service and Engaged Scholarship. Over two thousand students will benefit from the gift!
The money will enable lower-income students to pursue public service activities by covering their financial aid earning requirements during the summer months.
Source: Providence Journal
Shaquille O'Neal and his ex-wife Shaunie O'Neal threw their oldest daughter, Amirah O'Neal, an unforgettable Sweet 16 for nearly $1 million.
• Banks, 43, and Asla has been raising a baby boy together, whom they welcomed via surrogate in January 2016.
• According to TMZ, the O'Neals gifted their Sweet 16 star with a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen, which starts at $122,400.
• Alec Baldwin and art dealer Mary Boone have settled a lawsuit in which Baldwin alleged that Boone misled him over the sale of a Ross Bleckner painting for $190,000.
• In the suit Baldwin claimed that when Boone could not procure the original, Bleckner reproduced it.
• Baldwin “decided to confront Bleckner” and “the artist admitted that the painting was a copy, and later wrote, in an email to Baldwin, ‘I’m so sorry about all of this."
Blake Shelton is People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive for 2017, Gossip Cop has exclusively learned.
• Shelton will grace the cover of the magazine’s annual issue when it hits newsstands on Wednesday. The official announcement, will be made one day before.
Amazon has officially announced that it's developing a Lord of the Rings TV series. Variety says the television adaptation will explore new storylines preceding The Fellowship of the Ring. The streaming service has already given the series a multi-season production commitment.
The Wonder Woman sequel will be released six weeks earlier. It will now open on November 1st, 2019, instead of December 13th, 2019.
Amy Schumer has found a new man. The comedian is reportedly dating chef Chris Fischer. Amy broke up with longtime boyfriend Ben Hanisch in May. (Us Magazine)
Kevin Bacon and Aldis Hodge will star in the upcoming Showtime pilot City on a Hill, a one-hour drama with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon among its executive producers.
Aaron Judge: The New York Yankees' slugger was named American League Rookie of the Year. The Dodgers' Cody Bellinger took the honors in the N.L.
Meek Mill: There was a rally in Philadelphia to protest the rapper's imprisonment.
Cavs: LeBron and company took the subway to their game Monday night against the Knicks at Madison Square Garden.
Dolphins: Miami was humiliated by the Carolina Panthers on Monday Night Football, 45-21.
#DWTS: Fans are reacting to the latest episode of Dancing With the Stars.