“Ghostbusters” Helped Chris Hemsworth Prep For “Thor”-
Improvisation. Bet you had no idea it is needed in the Avengers movies.
Chris Hemsworth says if it weren’t for being in “Ghost Busters” with Melissa McCarthy and company, he wouldn’t have been so prepared to do improv during the latest “Thor” installment. And it’s helping him on the set of “Avengers 4.”
The actors tipped his hat saying “I credit ‘Ghostbusters,’ ‘Saturday Night Live,’ ‘Vacation’ as sort of a lead-up to this film.”
Source: Page Six
The Disney Channel is remaking "Hocus Pocus" and Bette Midler isn't so happy about it"! She slammed it saying it's going to be cheap! Right now the new version is in early development. She said "I know it's cheap. It's going to be cheap!" Midler said. "I'm not sure what they're going to do with my character. My character is very, very broad and I don't know who they're going to find to play that."
Penn Badgley, actor (31)
Jenny McCarthy, actress (45)
Toni Collette, actress (45)
Rick Allen, Def Leppard drummer (54)
Anthony Kiedis, RHCP singer (55)
Tim Cook, Apple CEO (57)
Lyle Lovett, singer (60)
LA Police Are Now Investigating Weinstein-
The Beverly Hills police department is investigating movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and director James Toback for sexual harassment.
"Variety" has confirmed that police have opened investigations after receiving multiple complaints about the movie makers. Weinstein has been accused by over 60 women of sexual harassment going back decades. Reports say Toback has been accused of sexual harassment by 38 women going back to the 1980s. Both men have denied all allegations. Weinstein is already under investigation by authorities in London, New York and Los Angeles.
Since the allegations against Weinstein, numerous women and men have come forward alleging misconduct by several notable individuals throughout the industry, including ex-APA agent Tyler Grasham, who became the subject of an LAPD investigation over the weekend.
Jimmy Kimmel Live will be missing an important part of the show this week -- Jimmy Kimmel.
ABC sent out a press release this afternoon saying that he's had to take a leave of absence this week because his son Billy's "second heart surgery...had to be postponed this week due to the common cold."
Filling in this week, in order, are Shaquille O'Neal, Dave Grohl, Channing Tatum, Jennifer Lawrence and a star to be determined.
Talk About It:
- Jimmy's been pretty open about his son's illnesses.
- Feel better, Billy!
- It seems weird that Jimmy would take a week off because his son has a cold, but not because his son is having heart surgery.
A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS
WHAT IT'S ABOUT? Three under-appreciated and over-burdened women rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas.
WHO'S IN IT? Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Jay Hernandez, Cheryl Hines, Peter Gallagher, Christine Baranski, Susan Sarandon
- This is Mila Kunis's first sequel.
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell have now co-starred in three movies: Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Bad Moms and this one.
- The original Bad Moms grossed more than $113 million in the U.S. last year.
Nobody wants to touch Kevin Spacey -- literally and figuratively. All of Hollywood is trying to distance themselves from the actor, who’s been accused of trying to have sex with a 14-year-old.
Last night, the NBC drama This Is Us deleted a reference to the disgraced actor. In the scene, Kevin Pearson’s 20-something roommate had just been cast in a movie starring Spacey. They’re invited to attend a party hosted by the director – and one of the guests is Kevin Spacey.
The script written weeks ago. But in hindsight, that’s a creepy proposition.
Yesterday, 20th Century Fox Television stated, (quote) “In light of recent events, the producers have decided to remove the brief reference to Kevin Spacey.” (E! News)
Talk About It:
- Star Trek: Discovery star Anthony Rapp told BuzzFeed how in 1986, when he was barely a teenager, Spacey penned him down on the bed and made sexual overtures.
- Netflix has suspended production of House of Cards.
- The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences revoked an award slated for Spacey.
- The allegations will not stop with Spacey. Rumors have swirled about another dozen stars with reputations of creeping around young wannabe actors. More shoes are likely to drop.
- Wendy Williams passed out on live TV yesterday.
- She says she was overheated in her Statue of Liberty costume.
- Her rep blames dehydration and says she’ll address it on today’s show.
Source: E! Online