Matt Damon and George Clooney are spilling the beans on Harvey Weinstein.
The two stars talked about the scandal with GMA's Michael Strahan during their press tour for the upcoming film Suburbicon.
Matt said "You had to spend about five minutes with him to know that he was a bully, he was intimidating — that was his legend. When people say everybody knew, yeah I knew he was an [a-hole]. He was proud of that."
George said, "Harvey would talk to me about women that he'd had affairs with. I didn't necessarily believe him quite honestly, because to believe him would be to believe the worst of some actresses who were friends of mine."
George added it was "beyond infuriating" that Harvey was silencing women, and revealed that wife Amal Clooney has also been the victim of sexual harassment. (Hollywood Reporter)
NEW TO DVD TODAY:
- The scariest doll since Chucky is back in the horror sequel Annabelle: Creation, starring Miranda Otto, Anthony LaPaglia and Samara Lee.
- The animated The Emoji Movie features the voices of TJ Miller, James Corden, Anna Faris, Maya Rudolph and many others.
- The blockbuster War for the Planet of the Apes is a revenge tale in which Caesar (Andy Serkis) sets out to avenge his species' losses. Woody Harrelson is the Colonel, and Steve Zahn is Bad Ape.
Stranger Things: The second season of the Netflix show starts Friday and it's getting positive reviews.
Star Trek: Discovery: It's been renewed for a second season on CBS All Access.
Phantom Thread: The trailer is out for what's been called the "final" film featuring Daniel Day-Lewis.
Matt Damon: He admitted that he knew Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed Gwyneth Paltrow.
Megyn Kelly: The former Fox News host went after her former network and ex-cohort Bill O'Reilly for sexually harassment.
Eagles: Philadelphia's NFL team improved to six-and-one with a win over the Washington Redskins Monday night.
#DTWS: It was Night at the Movies week with guest judge and performer Shania Twain.
Game 1 of the #WorldSeries between the Astros and Dodgers is tonight.
TONIGHT'S TV PREMIERES: #SnoopDoggPresentsTheJokersWild (TBS ), #DropTheMic (TBS), AtHomeWithAmySedaris (TruTV)
It's #FoodDay (yes!), #NationalBolognaDay, #NationalCrazyDay, #UnitedNationsDay and #WorldPolioDay
*Katy Perry performed on Saturday night in St. Louis and then crashed a wedding reception! She was staying at the Four Seasons and she said her and her dancers were looking for an after party! They found the wedding reception of Bride Hayley Rosenblum and her groom Blonie Dudney at the Four Seasons hotel and went in and took pictures with them! The bride and groom were shocked to see a world-famous pop star show up unannounced at the reception but had a great time hobnobbing and sharing a dance with Perry!
Billy Joel and his wife Alexis welcomed their new daughter to the world on Sunday. They named her Remy Anne. Billy's 31 year old daughter Alexa Ray Joel was also there in the delivery room. Billy and Alexis already have daughter Della Rose who was born in 2015.
Janet Jackson won't likely join Justin Timberlake for the Super Bowl halftime show.
A source claims that Janet’s State of the World Tour will take her out of the country during Super Bowl weekend on February 4th, 2018.
This insider told E! News, (quote) “She is happy to hear J.T. is performing and thinks he'll be great -- as always! She wishes him a great performance. They had some great memories.”
Of course, their relationship soured following the 2004 Nipplegate controversy. Janet took all the criticism for exposing a breast during the Super Bowlhalftime show. The so-called “wardrobe malfunction” required Justin to yank on her costume. Somehow, he never got blamed for being the co-conspirator.
Talk About It:
- Justin promised there won’t be a repeat of an exposed boob… Unless Joey Fatone appears with *NSYNC.
- Next year is the 20th anniversary of *NSYNC’s first North American tour. It begs the question of will the boys get back together for a reunion?
- Jay Z reportedly withdrew consideration in support of the NFL players protesting inequality in the United States justice system.
- Justin Timberlake is likely to bring a guest on stage. Fingers crossed, please don’t be Jimmy Fallon.
- One way to piss of the NFL again is for Justin to bring back “D*** in a Box.”