Rose McGowan’s Twitter Account Gets Suspended-Actress Rose McGowan, who is at the center of the Harvey Weinstein scandal got shut down by Twitter.
The account got turned off last night and McGowan shared the news on Instagram saying “TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE. #ROSEARMY.” The suspension will lift in 12 hours “if” she removes the offending posts.
Considering those posts more than likely go after Weinstein or anyone else involved in the story.
Twitter users jumped to Rose’s defense pointing out that much worse stuff has been psoted by Donald Trump and White Supremicist groups.
Source: Hollywood Reporter
Disney Terminates Weinstein As Producer Of “Artemis Fowl”-
A project long in development at Disney is getting one more change.
After a long history with trying to bring “Artemis Fowl” to the big screen, Harvey Weinstein has been released as a producer. The story follows a 12-year-old genius that runs his family's criminal empire and believes he can prove the existence of fairies.
Weinstein had been trying to get it to theaters for years and it was finally gong to happen. Now he is out. Executive producers Robert DeNiro and Jane Rosenthal are still in and director Kenneth Branagh has begun early casting.
Source: Hollywood Reporter
Craig Robinson is the great actor in the TV show "Blackish" he was on Harry Connick Jr's show talking about how he lost 50 lbs! He said it was easier then he thought, he adopted a vegan lifestyle, he stopped drinking alcohol and just kind of did a detox. "I haven’t been drinking, since January. I just put down the alcohol, I was going to detox," he shared. "I had heard -- I don’t know how true it is -- but I heard you can regenerate your liver in six months. I was like, 'Let me see if I can go six months' -- and I just haven't gone back." He did admit that he does miss macaroni and cheese!
Josh Hutcherson, actor (25)
Kirk Cameron, actor (47)
Martie Maguire, Dixie Chick (48)
Hugh Jackman, actor (49)
NEW MOVIES IN THEATERS THIS WEEKEND:
*THE FOREIGNER (Action)
WHAT'S IT ABOUT? A humble businessman with a buried past seeks justice when his daughter is killed in an act of terrorism.
WHO'S IN IT? Jackie Chan, Pierce Brosnan
- This is the first feature film directed by Martin Campbell since 2011's Green Lantern.
- The movie is based on the book The Chinaman by Stephen Leather.
- Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan have both starred in different adaptations of Around the World in 80 Days. Jackie was in the 2004 theatrical film, while Pierce starred in the 1989 TV mini-series.
*HAPPY DEATH DAY (Horror)
WHAT'S IT ABOUT? A college student relives the day of her murder with both its unexceptional details and terrifying end until she discovers her killer's identity.
WHO'S IN IT? Jessica Rothe, Ruby Modine, Israel Broussard
- The budget was $5 million.
- Originally titled Half to Death.
- Directed by Christopher Landon, the son of Little House on the Prairie star Michael Landon.
*PROFESSOR MARSTON & THE WONDER WOMEN (Bio-Pic)
WHAT'S IT ABOUT? The story of psychologist William Moulton Marston, the polyamorous relationship between his wife and his mistress, the creation of his beloved comic book character Wonder Woman, and the controversy the comic generated.
WHO'S IN IT? Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Bella Heathcote, Connie Britton
- William Moulton Marston created the lie detector.
- He used the pen name Charles Moulton for the Wonder Woman comic book.
WHAT'S IT ABOUT? The story of a young Thurgood Marshall, the first African-American Supreme Court Justice, as he battles through one of his career-defining cases.
WHO'S IN IT? Chadwick Boseman, Josh Gad, Kate Hudson, Dan Stevens, James Cromwell
- This is the fourth real-life person that Chadwick Boseman has played, following James Brown, Jackie Robinson and Floyd Little.
- Josh Gad and Dan Stevens also starred in Beauty and the Beast.