*Bob Seger was supposed to be in St. Louis on October 12th at the Scottrade Center, BUT the concert has been postponed. They said he got doctor’s orders to attend to an urgent medical issue concerning his vertebrae. No further details are available at this time. Seger commented “I’m so disappointed to have to suspend the tour as the band is on a great roll. It’s a privilege to play for our amazing fans. Hoping to be back out on the road very soon.”
Seger and his Silver Bullet Band played the 13th sold out show of their 2017 Runaway Train Tour last Thursday in Pittsburgh. On Saturday, Seger had to postpone his 14th show in Columbus.
Rescheduled dates will be announced when available. Tickets sold for concerts that are being rescheduled will be honored at the new dates.
Tyra Banks and Erik Asla have decided to go their separate ways, there's not bad blood between the pair, who dated for five years.
• Banks, 43, and Asla has been raising a baby boy together, whom they welcomed via surrogate in January 2016....the baby's name "York Banks Asla"
"Woke 2 a @MailOnline [poop emoji] storm! The only 'DEMAND' I ever made was that I didn't want to do a 3rd film....& that was back in 2016." Cattrall
• "The answer was always no and a respectful, firm, no," Cattrall told Morgan. "I never asked for any money, I never asked for any projects"
• "this is really where I take to task the people from Sex and the City and specifically Sarah Jessica Parker in that I think she could have been nicer."
• "I really think she could have been nicer," she reiterated. "I don't know what her issue is, I never have." Cattrall
*Jared Leto - will star as Hugh Hefner in a new Brett Ratner-directed biopic about the Playboy founder. "My goal is to do the motion picture as an event," Ratner said. Hefner, who died last week at 91, had previously given his blessing to the project. Leto, however, never got a chance to meet the iconic publisher.
* Last week it was announced that Aerosmith's Steven Tyler had to leave the tour and return to the U.S. for an unidentified procedure. He gave an update through Aerosmith's official site & said: “It breaks my heart to have left this tour early,”... “The band has never played better… I give you all an A+ for creative speculations but I certainly did not have a heart attack or a seizure,” Tyler, 69, added. “Sorry to have cut the tour short but I had to have a procedure that only my doc in the states could perform. We’ve been to Tel Aviv, to Russia, to Rio, and all the in between.” Tyler ended with the quirky comment, “I guess it’s true what they say, ‘That life’s a pisser when eu’er a peein.’”