ON TV THIS WEEKEND:
- Celebrity Family Feud Faith Evans, Ross Mathews and Olympic athletes (ABC)
- Steve Harvey's Funderdome (season finale) Inventions include a sandwich in a can and a combination beach towel/pillow. (ABC)
- $100,000 Pyramid (season finale) Taye Diggs, Jenna Fischer, Kal Penn, Abby Elliott (ABC)
- Star Trek: Discovery (series premiere) New worlds and civilizations to explore. (CBS)
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians: 10th Anniversary Special Ryan Seacrest sits down with the family to relive the biggest moments of the past decade. (E!)
*SNL returns September 30th with Ryan Gosling hosting and Jay-Z as the musical guest....Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot will hosts on October 7th with musical guest Sam Smith. ...Silicon Valley's Kumail Nanjiani will host on October 14th with musical guest Pink.
*Guess what has been spotted in stores...Oreo Hot Cocoa has been spotted on shelves in Walmart, and word is that the seasonal release, limited last year to just Dunkin’ Donuts shops, will be available in stores later this month.
You Can Live In A Snow White Home-If “Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs” is a favorite movie of yours, there’s a home you need to know about.
You can live like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in your every own home inspired by the fairy tale. A four-bedroom, five-bathroom home in Olalla, Washington is on the block for 775-thousand dollars. The home's design is taken directly from the 1937 animated Disney film. Top Ten Real Estate Deals says the Disney inspired home is located on five wooded acres behind a gated entry. The home features an extreme high pitched and deeply sloped roof that looks exactly like it just came off the pages of a children's book. It may look child-like outside, but inside the home has modern features including stainless steel appliances.
See the real estate listing, including pictures, here.
Source: Inside The Magic
Liliane Bettencourt: Heiress to the L’Oreal cosmetics empire and the world’s wealthiest woman has died at 94.
Leonardo DiCaprio: The star explains what happened when he met Donald Trump.
Lawrence O'Donnell: The MSNBC host has apologized for his tirade.
Usher: The singer's Georgia accuser has come forward.
#BB19: A winner was announced on Big Brother Wednesday.
Aaron Hernandez: His attorney says the NFL star and murder suspect had CTE.
#Gotham: A new season of the FOX superhero series kicked off Thursday.