Brought to you by Menards...
Mel B Is Under Investigation For Witness Tampering-Mel B’s bitter divorce may be getting nastier.
The former Spice Girl is now under investigation, according to TMZ, for trying to stop a witness from testifying against her. Rapper Siya, filed a police report yesterday claiming that Scary Spice sent her texts threatening to retaliate if Siya testifies against her.
The rapper is supposedly going to contradict the statement by Mel that Stephen Belefonte physically abused his wife. Siya says she is close with the couple, while Mel says they only met a couple of times. Other details about the infamous three-way are said to be on Siya’s list to talk about as well.
Scary Spice sources are calling bs on the whole thing.Source: TMZ
Tomorrow (Tuesday) night's big telethon for hurricane relief has added some big names to it roster.
Al Pacino, Justin Timberlake, Dave Matthews, Jon Stewart, Demi Lovato, Diddy and Leonardo DiCaprio have joined the one-hour show.
They'll be part of an already impressive list of celebs -- which includes Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Justin Bieber, Reese Witherspoon, Jamie Foxx, Blake Shelton, Billy Crystal and Robert De Niro.
Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Relief will air live on 17 networks. One hundred percent of all the money raised will go directly to organizations in affected areas.
Jean Claude Van Damme's son Nicholas Van Varenberg was arrested on Sunday in Arizona after he allegedly held his roommate at knife-point.
Police say they received a call from a neighbor who said the action star's 21-year-old son punched the elevator in his building. When officers arrived, they found a trail of blood leading to his apartment. After speaking to him they discovered that he in fact injured his hand. But after everything seemed alright, cops left the apartment.
20 minutes later, his roommate ran downstairs and told police that he had escaped the apartment where he was being held at knife-point. He told them that Van Varenberg was angry at him for opening the door for them. Cops arrested Van Varenberg for assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful imprisonment, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. (TMZ)
Talk About It:
- Nicholas is the youngest of Van Damme's three kids.
- Perhaps he's seen too many of his dad's movies.
- Nicholas wasn't even born yet when his father's best movies came out.
NEW ON DVD:
In case you didn't get enough screams from It, this week's video releases have some more thrills for you -- and something for the kiddies, too.
- In "It Comes at Night", a mysterious outbreak decimates Earth's population, and two uninfected families band together in an isolated cabin in hopes of surviving. Joel Edgerton, Riley Keough and Carmen Ejogo star.
- Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe star in "the Mummy", when an ancient Egyptian queen played by Sofia Boutella is awakened in modern times -- and goes about destroying everything she can.
- "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie" is an animated feature with the voices of Kevin Hart, Ed Helms and Nick Kroll. Pranksters George and Harold hypnotize their principal and convince him he's the super-hero Captain Underpants.
- Salma Hayek plays a massage therapist invited to a dinner party at the home of her wealthy client Connie Britton in Beatriz at Dinner. John Lithgow and Chloe Sevigny co-star.
The TV-to-video bin is stocked. Check out the full series of The Astronaut Wives Club, season 10 of The Big Bang Theory, season three of Broadchurch, the first season of Chicago Justice, the fourth season of Chicago PD, season three of Empire, season four of The Goldbergs, season five of Orphan Black, the first season of People of Earth, the third season of Scorpion, season one of Secrets and Lies, season four of Silicon Valley, the first season of This Is Us and the sixth season of Veep.
Sir Richard Branson: The Virgin mogul's home in the Caribbean was thrashed by Hurricane Irma.
Equifax: Lawsuits against the credit reporting company are piling up in wake of its massive data breach.
Miss Texas: She slammed Donald Trump for failing to call out White Supremacists.
Armie Hammer: He took on veteran actor James Wood after he criticized Hammer's new film, Call Me By Your Name, which deals with a gay relationship.
Don Olhlmeyer: The veteran NBC executive who was at the network during its run with Seinfeld, Friendsand ER, has died. He was 72.
Rex Ryan: His announcing on Monday Night Football is getting mixed reviews.
#BachelorInParadise: Fans are reacting to Dean in the latest episode.
Mike Myers is about to join the cast of the Freddie Mercury bio-pic.
The former Saturday Night Live actor essentially created Carpool Karaoke. In the classic comedy Wayne’s World, Myers and Dana Carvey sing the Queen hit song “Bohemian Rhapsody."
Myers nearly quit Wayne's World when producers wanted them to karaoke Guns N' Roses. Because of his affection for the song, Myers demanded it be “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
In a throwback of sorts, Myers is now about to join the movie about the Queen frontman. (Deadline Hollywood)
Talk About It:
- First photos from the movie set reveal leading man Rami Malek looking exactly like Freddie Mercury in the late '70s.
- At the moment, it’s unclear what role Mike Myers will play in the bio-pic.
- The Wayne’s World movies of the '90s are arguably the most successful spin-offs from skits established on Saturday Night Live.
- Shouldn't Mike Myers get a share of Carpool Karaoke profits from James Corden?
- Mike Myers completely committed to hosting The Gong Show in the character of Tommy Maitland.
Daniel Dae Kim In Talks For “Hellboy” Role-
After receiving much backlash, there may be a new Major Ben Daimio in the new "Hellboy" movie.
Variety reports that Daniel Dae Kim is in the talks to play the character, after Ed Skrein stepped down from the role. He received a lot of criticism from fans, because the character in the comic books is Asian. Kim is best known for his roles in "Hawaii Five-O," and "Lost," and the new "Hellboy" is set to premiere next year.
Kristen Bell Updates Jimmy Kimmel From Irma Hit Orlando-
Even in the face of a hurricane, Kristen Bell is an entertainer.
The “Frozen” star has been in Orlando doing her part to make stranded storm victims smile. She even had time to video chat with Jimmy Kimmel for his show to provide updates.
In seriousness she updated the situation saying "We're all safe and sound here, and we're making the most of a crazy situation." She also sang to some families at a local elementary school that serves as a shelter. Naturally they were “Frozen” selections!
Then there is the elderly man named John. She introduced him to Kimmel as her “sidepiece.”
Bell is one busy girl. Among her good deeds during the storm was helping he family of her ”Frozen” co-star Josh Gad -- including his parents, brothers, sister-in-law, niece and nephew -- after Bell secured them a hotel room to keep them safe from the hurricane.