Bartenders can tell what kind of person you are based on what drink you order. Are you guilty of ordering any of the drinks below?
1. If you order a drink from a rap song, you're not a real drinker. Drake mentioned moscato and dudes started ordering it having no idea its a sweet white wine.
2. Girls who order Long Island iced tea are looking to get wasted.
3. If you drink Bud Light there is a jail cell in your future.
4. If you order a mojito, you're full of yourself. Mainly because they are a pain to make.
5. Dudes who order Slippery Nipples or Sex on the Beach are D-Bags.
6. If you're young and you order Jack Daniels instead of scotch, you're getting carded. Most people discover scotch after they've lived through the party days.
7. Anyone who orders a great Scotch and drinks it neat is a badass.
8. If you get a Kamikaze, they means you don't know what to order.
9. If you order a shot of Fernet, you're from San Francisco.
10. People who drink appletinis don't like the taste of alcohol.
Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images