1. Facebook recently changed the newsfeed so videos automatically play as you're scrolling through. We have a couple 'how to' videos if you want to shut that feature off. It was our most clicked blog this week!
Facebook might be slowly killing your date usage with a new feature. Learn all about it here - http://t.co/jj66RKGxo8— Mason And Remy (@MasonAndRemy) September 4, 2014
2. Carrie Underwood announced this week that she is pregnant with her first child!
In honor of "Labor" Day...Ace & Penny would like to make an announcement. Their parents couldn't be happier! pic.twitter.com/bROrzuHJ4J— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) September 1, 2014
3. We had LOTS of clicks on the highest paying jobs in America!! If you're job isn't on the list and you're currently unhappy with your pay...check out the list!
13 of the highest paying jobs you can get in 2014: http://t.co/oV8glKsPt8— UberFacts (@UberFacts) March 7, 2014
4. Remy was convinced a UFO flew through the storm coverage on live TV last Monday...see the footage below. Is it real? Remy says yes.
5. 'Dancing With The Stars' revealed it's 'celebrity' cast for season 19! The list was leaked a day earlier than the official announcement!
New "Dancing With the Stars" cast includes "Mean Girls" and "Fresh Prince" actors http://t.co/Lr8crHjl9b— Huffington Post (@HuffingtonPost) September 5, 2014