As summer break draws to a close, you may be feeling a pinch in the wallet! Here's a list of FREE things that are entertaining and fun but won't break the bank! Feel free to add anything!
1.The Zoo - See lions and tigers and bears, for free!!
2. Ballpark Village - If you don’t have tickets to the Cardinals game come hangout in Ballpark Village with Cardinal Nation and watch the game on their giant TV! You’re so close you can almost hear the crowd!
3. Tour of the Anheuser Busch Brewery - You get to see how they make beer and you get to sample it at the end- as long as you’re 21, of course.
4. Science Center Come learn about science and other stuff. You might even see a dinosaur!
St. Louis Science Center, 1. Louisville Science Center, 0. pic.twitter.com/zH1rC0XhTU— Golden Delicious (@GrowingDraco) May 25, 2014
5. The Muny - Your seats are in the back, but bring some binoculars and enjoy the show!
6. Art Museum - Come see over 33,000 works of art. That’s a lot of art!
St Louis art museum motto: "Dedicated to art and free to all." No entry fee. Unlike in other cities, art for everyone pic.twitter.com/YVGhMqDKvN— Sarah Kendzior (@sarahkendzior) June 10, 2014
7. History Museum - Learn about some of the most important events that took place in St. Louis, right where they happened, like the World’s Fair in 1904. That’s pretty cool!
8. Grants Farm - The parking costs $12, but you get to see the Budweiser Clydesdales and that experience is priceless.
9. The Old Courthouse - Come see one of St. Louis’ most significant architectural landmarks.
10. Museum of Westward Expansion (Under the Arch) - St. Louis is the Gateway to the West, so there’s nothing better than heading down to the Arch and exploring the world of the pioneers who discovered it all. MORE INFO during construction.
BONUS - Mason & Remy on 2 stations! They're both FREE too! 103.3 KLOU from 6a-9a & 93.7 The Bull from 2-7p!
Photos: Getty Images