CNN asked users what some of the biggest parenting fails are and the results are interesting! Giving toddlers hot dogs and leaving children unsupervised top the list but there are some others to think about as well.
What would you add to the list?
1. Leaving a baby unsupervised in a bathtub.
2. Texting instead of watching kids on the playground & swimming pool.
3. Feeding toddlers hot dogs, grapes & popcorn. Possible choking hazard.
4. Texting while driving with kids in the car.
5. Letting toddlers play with balloons. They can pop & become choking hazard.