Some of these food are pretty self-explanatory. We know that drinking soda isn't the best choice liquid when trying to quench our thirst. However, there are some surprises on this list...like milk. We thought it did a body good?
So the moral of the story...all foods are terrible, stop eating. lol! We've listed the top 10 below. See the FULL LIST HERE
Worst Possible Foods
1. Soda - the primary culprit in the obesity epidemic
2. Hot Dogs - processed meats lead to an increased risk of heart disease and cancer.
3. High calorie pastries - obviously, over-consuming these can lead to health problems.
4. Canned fruit - in order to preserve they can it with heavy amounts of sugar.
5. Artificial sweetener - linked to cardiovascular disease and type II diabetes.
6. Farmed salmon - can be loaded with carcinogenic chemicals, flame retardants, antibiotics and pesticides...yum.
7. Microwave popcorn - respiratory risks, linked to Alzheimer's and cancer and the chemicals line these the popcorn bags also very harmful
8. Swordfish - high in mercury, stunts brain growth
9. Hydrogenated oils - processed food relies on these for preservation but causes cancer and makes you fat.
10. Condiments that require no refrigeration - drenched in food coloring, sweeteners, chemicals, salt and other preservatives that will keep them "fresh." Leads to premature heart disease.
Just read an article talking about 22 bad foods for you. Apparently milk is bad for you. As I've said, everything gives you cancer now...— Eddie (@EddieNoles8912) May 16, 2014
Please stop with these fearmongering health posts based only on obvious statements or bad science... seriously, milk? http://t.co/SdK7zdz7VR— Keith Jacobs (@blabberbiology) May 13, 2014