If you grew up in the Midwest and moved away to the east or west coast, you've probably gone through some of these. Just know, nobody will ever understand that beauty & power of Steak & Shake!
1. People will be very confused when you refer to it as “pop” and not soda.
2. You will have to be the force that enlightens everyone about the glory of Steak ‘n’ Shake.
3. No one will really understand why you worship Ranch dressing.
4. When it snows, you will probably be the only person who does not lose their mind.
5. You’ll try to plan a day on the lake only to realize that the closest one is hours away.
6. You might search the rest of your life to try and find something that satisfies you the way Culver’s does.
7. People won’t know what corn hole is and definitely will not want to play with you.
8. You’ll make puppy chow and someone will try to feed it to a dog.
9. You’ll search for housing and see the prices and conclude that it has to be a big joke.
10. You’ll look at your arms and legs during the summer and realize how bare they look without mosquito bites.
Photo: Getty Images