St. Louis is most know for the Arch, Cardinals & ya know, BEER! Take a look at the list of things STL is responsible for in the food & drink category.
10. 7UP - 1929 and originally called "Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Sodas"
9. Tums - invented in 1928 by Pharmacist Jim Howe
8. Provel Cheese
7. Hot Dog on a bun - first time a hot dog was served on a bun was in St. Louis
6. Cotton Candy - was originally called 'Fairy Floss'
5. Toasted Ravs - Invented on 'The Hill'
4. Saint Louis Bread Co. or "Panera" to the rest of the world
3. Peanut Butter - George Bayle, a snack food maker was making it with roasted peanuts
2. Iced Tea - Introduced at the 1904 World's Fair!
1. Anheuser-Busch - mmmmm, beer.
Photo: Getty Images