I strongly disagree with this new survey listing the 10 most ANNOYING types of photos people post from their vacations. Are you guilty of any of them? I am.
1. A screenshot of your iPhone screen showing the temperature.
3. "Hot dog legs" . . . that's when you take a photo lying on the beach with your knees up so your tan legs look like two hot dogs.
5. Pretending to hold up a building, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
6. Your name written in the sand.
7. Your head sticking through a hole in one of those wooden boards with bodies painted on them, so it looks like you've got the body of a mermaid or carnival strongman.
9. Blue skies and palm trees.
10. Food or drinks.