A new survey asked 2,000 people about some "everyday addictions." Let's see what people are hooked on without even realizing it.
Could you go a week without . . .
- Beer? 28% of men and 13% of women said, "No."
- Pizza? 31% of men and 24% of women couldn't go without it for a week.
- Chocolate? 45% of women and 36% of men couldn't go a week without chocolate.
- Credit cards? 48% of men and 39% of women say they couldn't go a week without it.
- Facebook? 57% of women and 41% of men couldn't go a week without loggin on to Facebook.
- TV? 69% of men and 68% of women couldn't go a week without TV. I'm surprised that number isn't higher.
- Cell phone? Women are more dependent on them. 77% of men and 81% of women couldn't go a week one.
- Computers and tablets? 79% of men and 87% of women couldn't go a week without their computer or iPad . . . making it number one for both genders.